Thursday, January 22, 2015

Honey Water!

Honey water,

Alrighty so I did some research on milk and I did not like what I found and was looking for alternatives for my son. Although this is not what he drinks to replace cows milk (we settled on almond milk) this is so very healthy for anyone. There are so many benefits to having a glass of warm honey water each day. Including immunity to cold and cough, boosts your metabolism, helps with weight loss (even though my son doesn't need that), and keeps you regular, also adding lemon provides a lot more benefits. But during this crazy winter that can not make up its mind to be warm or cold, I was concerned since my son had gotten bronchitis and pneumonia last year. I wanted to try something that was natural and could keep him from getting it again. With our experience I can tell you it works! My son had gotten a small little cough along with a runny nose and I gave him some honey water through out the day and a few days later it was gone! I was so happy because I can't stand my baby sick. It keeps him regular and so much more. I love it because its all natural and just healthy. He drinks it every day. Mamas if you are looking for something that works and that is all natural try this. It can't hurt! (Do not give to children under the age of one)

http://naturalcuresnotmedicine.com/amazing-benefits-drinking-honey-lemon-water-morning/

1 comment: